Monday, January 13, 2014

Waiting

Today was a really good day.  I didn't get everything done as planned but when the sun doesn't rise until after 10 AM and there is no where I have to be there doesn't seem to be any urgency for getting out of bed.

So, today I got up and looked at my emails and responded to them.  Not really many to respond to because most of them are junk.  After the emails I checked the Anchorage School District website and found 3 jobs to apply for.  And, even before I got showered and dressed I fooled around with my camera and took a few pictures.  I don't know how late it was when I finally got myself out of the house but I am sure it was past noon.  I went to JoAnn Fabrics to get some scrapbook materials because I am going to make a scrapbook about Alaska and then I went to Costco.  I took a wrong turn on the way home and doubled my travel time.   So, a quick dinner, a little tv, and a promise that I will do better tomorrow.

Waiting!

So, I have quite a few journals waiting to be filled with stories and I have the stories to fill them with.  All I need is the self-motivation.


Waiting!
This is The Lady.  She is waiting for the Pig. I sometimes take pictures of them together although they both started out as separate stories.  I found The Lady at a Craft Fair in Philadelphia.  I had just received a small cash award from one of the Honor Societies and I was looking for something I could buy with the money and keep it as a reminder of the wonderful occasion of getting an award.  She didn't get named for a long time.  In fact, I didn't feel a need to name her until I started photographing her for my computer photo class, and that is when she became The Lady.  The story of The Pig will be another post.

I have a few things to do before I go to bed. I am going to go to bed earlier than usual because I want to get up and get dressed early tomorrow.  I feel that a lot of good things are going to happen tomorrow and I don't want to miss them.

Happy Trails, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment